Sichuan girl on wen arms exciting pictures painted oil painting

in Oil painting Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:01 am
by binglaner • 22 Posts

Sichuan girl on wen arms exciting pictures painted oil painting

In Madrid on January 31, premier wen jiabao met with the Chinese consulate in Spain made on behalf of the staff, overseas Chinese, students, received a special gift - oil painting "cuddle". This is a picture from the custom oil painting earthquake-stricken area in sichuan boy hand painting. To study fine arts at the university of salamanca in Spain Xu Jinjing sichuan students learned that premier wen jiabao will visit Spain, spent two days, as prime minister created this oil painting. This painting is according to the xinhua news agency reporter when premier wen jiabao in beichuan middle school, command relief a picture taken just after the wenchuan earthquake in sichuan two little girls nestled in wen arms tightly news photos of creation. Because Xu Jinjing university and far to Madrid, he failed to rushed to the scene personally to send drawing to premier wen jiabao, the Chinese students at the university of Madrid presents completed the desire to help him. This is the premier after receiving this special gift, using a mobile phone on the spot and Xu Jinjing calls, to express their gratitude and give Xu Jinjing happy New Year. The xinhua news agency reporters LanGongGuang perturbation
Because Xu Jinjing university and far to Madrid, he failed to rushed to the wholesale oil painting scene personally to send drawing to premier wen jiabao, the Chinese students at the university of Madrid presents (left) completed the desire to help him. The xinhua news agency reporters LanGongGuang perturbation
31 is visiting Spain, premier wen jiabao of the state council met with the Chinese embassy in Spain in Madrid staff, overseas Chinese and Chinese students.
"Leisurely tianyu kuang, earnestly motherland. In overseas, the more the more to the Spring Festival homesick, I have come out the five can be a little homesick," premier wen's emotional speech to present a lot of people holding the tears to my eyes.
"The Chinese are one of the most important character is, 'day line, the pet portrait painting gentleman with unyielding'. This not only refers to a person, more refers to a nation, a nation. There is no place like China in the world the land we love so deep, no rivers like the Yangtze river Yellow River in the world make our mood ups and downs."
When it comes to deal with the current increasing the spread of the international financial crisis, premier wen jiabao cited a famous saying of the tang dynasty Wei Zheng "safety. He will not, the risks are not leather heart". Premier wen said firmly: "as long as our firm the confidence in coping with, there is no can't overcome difficulties. China's economy will continue to develop not only, also will be a new step, I have confidence in the state." Premier wen's speech won prolonged applause.
At the end of the meeting is about to, premier wen jiabao received a special gift. This is a painting. Painting and in sichuan wenchuan earthquake survivors of two little girls stay at premier wen arms tightly. Premier wen's eyes filled with warmth and fortitude. Oil painting is the author of Chinese students Xu Jinjing from chengdu in sichuan province. He has to study fine arts at the university of salamanca in Spain. When premier wen jiabao will visit Spain after Xu Jinjing spent two days, rustling up this painting, named "close", and entrust the local association, director of international students to premier wen, to express the sichuan disaster area people's gratitude for prime minister.
Premier wen jiabao took the painting, studied a moment later, please live dialed the telephone of Xu Jinjing workers with mobile phones.
"Xu Jinjing classmate hello, happy New Year to you," nestle "I received your picture," said premier wen jiabao took the phone.
"To the prime oil painting supplier minister, happy New Year!" On the other end came the voice of Xu Jinjing excited.
"I received your painting not only, also received the hearts of students. Your painting is very real, is the second day according to the earthquake in beichuan middle school, I see the children when take a photo of painting," wen said. "This picture makes me think of when I wrote on the blackboard four word" hard development. Let us work together to make contributions to the motherland beautiful tomorrow."
Heard here, Xu Jinjing hard to restrain my excited, he carried a slightly trembling voice loudly say: "in the motherland warm big family, we don't have to overcome the difficulties. I must keep in mind that the teaching of the prime oil painting minister, study hard and make contributions to the development of the motherland's own strength."
I liked this deeply moved the scene every one of us. From the prime minister of the republic of ordinary students, every Chinese people, no matter when and where, is my moth-er snuggled in the embrace of the wholesale oil painting motherland, feeling each other, convey warmth, confidence and strength

Domestic also have oil painting buyers over the past two years, some media oil painting also interested in him. He likes Chinese art oil painting market

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: promdresses2017
Board Statistics
The forum has 30 topics and 227 posts.