adidas neo mens

in Oil painting Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 pm
by Spring Noel • 3 Posts

The latest colorway adidas neo mens of the all-new adidas Tubular Doom Soc Primeknit has Yeezy vibes all over it as the lifestyle runner comes constructed out of breathable black Primeknit throughout the majority of the upper with suede detailing placed on the heel counter. The Yeezy resemblance comes by way of the red/orange speckling that has been placed atop the Primeknit upper that reminds us of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Bred. Down below we have a matching black Tubular sole unit to cap things off.Grab this blacked out Tubular Doom Soc Primeknit at select adidas Originals retailers this Summer.

Set to release tomorrow exclusively at Champs Sports, here s another look at the adidas NMD Chalk And Olive Pack.This Fall-ready pack includes one pair of the adidas NMD R1 and one pair of the adidas EQT Support ADV. Both models rock a Chalk and/or Olive color scheme but they do so in completely different fashion. The NMD R1 opts for a Chalk-colored mesh base while using the Olive (EVA inserts) as the accented hue. The NMD R1 also has 3M Reflective detailing on the Three Stripes and tongue to yeezy adidas shoes give the shoe some extra oomph. The EQT Support ADV opts for an Olive finish on the mesh upper complimented by the same hue noted on the TPU heel piece and the Three Stripes branding that extends all the way down to the White midsole. Priced at $110 each, look for both pairs from the adidas NMD Chalk And Olive Pack to release adidas yeezy shoes exclusive at Champs Sports stores beginning tomorrow (August 3rd).

adidas Baseball has made a splash today, literally, with the release of their new adizero Afterburner 2017 Dipped Collection. The lightest cleat in the game takes monochromatic color blocking to the next level with 15 unique colors, including Power Red, Solar Red, Maroon, Purple, Dark Green, Emerald, Lime, Chalk White, Black, Onyx, Tactile Steel, Collegiate Gold, Collegiate Orange, Collegiate Royal and Collegiate Navy.The adizero Afterburner 2017 Dipped Collection takes inspiration from sneaker trends around the world and is designed to make a splash and built for speed. You can purchase any and every colorway now directly from adidas for $100 each.

The apparel collection will include tees, pullovers and pants for men, tights and crop tops for women, and hoodies and adida superstar Jacquard bombers for men and women that are built with a unique Primeknit weave engineered to provide comfort and style through complex patterns.Retail price for the AlphaBOUNCE will be $140 and the Pure Boost will be priced at $180 while the apparel will range from $45 to $210. The apparel collection launches globally on August 4 on adidas, select adidas stores, Reigning Champ online, Reigning Champ flagship stores and select fashion boutiques, with the footwear dropping some time at the end of the month. Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.

The adidas Y-3 Ayero is a new model said to be a part of the brand s Fall 2017 footwear collection. One of the first colorways of the low top Y-3 model has it covered in Black from top to bottom. Out now, let s get a closer look.The adidas Y-3 Ayero is a model inspired by the ZX 800. The low top model comes dressed in a mesh and neoprene upper, with added features such as the nubuck panels on the toe and heel strap which happens to come with tonal Y-3 branding. Below you will find a segmented forefoot midsole to help give the shoe a bit more of a Y-3 vibe. Like what you see? Look for the adidas Y-3 Ayero Triple Black at select retailers for the MSRP of $350.

A few stars were also in attendance as we saw special appearances from a few NBA guys that included James Harden, Damian Lillard, Derrick Rose, Andrew Wiggins, Jamal Murray, Marcus Smart, Thon Maker, Brandon Ingram, Kelly Oubre Jr, and Jaylen Brown.Day 1When I landed in Vegas I was picked up at the airport and taken to the Cosmopolitan Hotel where I adidas ace 17 checked in and took the elevator up to my room on the 41st floor. When I opened the door I was greeted to a few surprises on my bed which included some adidas athletic apparel, a Here To Create Kit (more on that later), and the adidas Harden LS Sweet Life which so just happened to release that very same day. There was no time to waste as an hour after I arrived I headed downstairs to the Chelsea Theater where all of the media invitees were greeted with our own pair of the adidas Crazy Explosive 2017 to weartest.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Kent Lewis
Board Statistics
The forum has 249 topics and 447 posts.